• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Livescope or Panoptix or real time fish finder systems

rustyboy

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Rear Admiral
86   0
Reaction score
Who's got one? Worth it? YouTube video look amazing. I fish a 65 ft deep lake from a kayak about 95%+ of the time but am under 30ish feet nearly all that time. I bought a small finder that works fine, but I'd need to upgrade both the screen and buy the livescope deal, as well as add another battery to my yak.

I have been with both,I think the Garmin setup is the easiest to use.you just got to spend time on the water and figure it out.the hardest thing is leaving fish that won’t bite.sometimes they will not bite for some unknown reason.you can move to another treetop and they will bite as soon as you put it there.

Who's got one? Worth it? YouTube video look amazing. I fish a 65 ft deep lake from a kayak about 95%+ of the time but am under 30ish feet nearly all that time. I bought a small finder that works fine, but I'd need to upgrade both the screen and buy the livescope deal, as well as add another battery to my yak.
Go to Crappie.com and search there. Lots of info

I use the Garmin and it is slick. Garmin's are really user friendly out of the box like Mfoster said. I recommend adding the perspective mount. I fish a ton of shallow water and the perspective view is pretty incredible. You don't hear as much about that view, but I love it.

I've watched and read a ton about it. I ordered a compatible down view/side view unit for delivery Sat. I will see how that goes before dropping 1k.

I am all Garmin, Panoptix, two 9" screens and Garmin trolling motor all networked together. Still learning the panoptix system but it is pretty slick set up.

Back
Top Bottom