• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Living in a tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, been saying this for years now. I don't know why our society is hel bent on the government having their fingers in marriage but it should have no place whatsoever.

No fault divorce changed everything. Doesn't matter who does what. If it ends she will get cash and prizes and you will be paying for it.

Really sad. I wish I could have a traditional marriage like my parents and grandparents but those days are long gone.

There's a couch in my shop you can sleep on bud. You know the address because you looked it up and posted it here and tried to **** on me for owning such a dump years ago. But there's a couch in that dump you can crash on.

That's mighty generous of you good sir. A show starring FatAlbert and DWALK together would be the best sitcom ever.

OP, you just think it’s bad now, wait ’til the judge sets child support. Three kids? Ouch! (Hopefully she is working so you won’t get stuck with alimony as well).
Had a friend divorcing years ago, explained to judge that the awarded chid support would amount to his whole afer-tax paycheck. Judges response? ‘’Get a second job’’

There's a couch in my shop you can sleep on bud. You know the address because you looked it up and posted it here and tried to **** on me for owning such a dump years ago. But there's a couch in that dump you can crash on.
Generous offer! (For the record it's not a dump.) Does he get to meet Thor?

A show starring FatAlbert and DWALK together would be the best sitcom ever.

Already been done...

p184035_i_v8_ab.jpg

Yeah, I was wondering if anyone else remembered this guys BS from several screen names ago when he was such a ..how to say this....colorful character.........
Sorry to hear his troubles, but karma is a fickle bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom