• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Living in a tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the offer but I have to stay close for the kids.

I lived in a trailer park in western north carolina next to a meth lab during college. #saltoftheearth

I actually enjoy my solitude and being left alone. Studying eastern philosophy and religion - Buddism, Toaism, Zen.

I've hung with the upper crust, lower class, and everywhere in between. Most people are ****. The affluent people just lie to you more and are hyper hypocritical. At this point I'd take a smaller, close knit community that lived more with Native American values -life centric instead of human centric- but those don't really exist.
You might give this a shot..

OP, you just think it’s bad now, wait ’til the judge sets child support. Three kids? Ouch! (Hopefully she is working so you won’t get stuck with alimony as well).
Had a friend divorcing years ago, explained to judge that the awarded chid support would amount to his whole afer-tax paycheck. Judges response? ‘’Get a second job’’

There are many cases of men who are assigned child support/alimony amounts that they simply cannot pay no matter how much they try. The state's official response? "Your ability to pay has nothing to do with your obligation to pay".

The court takes a cut of all child support. Why think that debtors prison only exists in one form in the US? That's for men that don't pay money to their EX wives.

Yep. **** on everyone for being poor if they didn't have a fancy job and house in the big city.
There's a lot of post that haven't aged to well :lol:

But, I still love you dwalk.

I didn't **** on anyone for being poor. I was trolling y'all with my "I'm more bootstrappy than most conservatives yet I still thing the machine is rigged." But in hindsight I can see how the insecure mouthbreathers could take it that way.

No amount of money can buy back your soul and you can't take your fancy bank account to the grave.

By the time this is done I would have paid for the 10+years of support payments in just legal fees than I just would have accepted 50/50 right off the bat. But my kids are worth it. They didn't ask for any of this and I'll give it all up to do what is best for them.

Me thinks there is a helluva lot you dont understand....but your getting an education lately....

Oh yeah, you used the word "was" in your self description...never noticed a change myself. Suddenly went to buckin for sympathy a long while back but I didnt really buy it then either.
YMMV
Good luck DWalk, sounds like your gonna need it.

I post like every few months now. I don't have time for the internet.

Thanks for the good luck.

I didn't **** on anyone for being poor. I was trolling y'all with my "I'm more bootstrappy than most conservatives yet I still thing the machine is rigged." But in hindsight I can see how the insecure mouthbreathers could take it that way.

No amount of money can buy back your soul and you can't take your fancy bank account to the grave.
There he is!!
I knew the real guy would come out if prodded a little bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom