• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Living in a tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and I was almost feeling sorry for him ‘til then.
Wonder if this whole divorce, or even the being married with children story is just another troll?
Thats been my thoughts for over a year, since he first changed his screen name and tried to be the downtrodden martyr. Then he became possum man, to me anyway, and had all this married life drama and drama with his kids. I aint buying his BS. His opening persona cemeted it for me.

If he is going through this stuff really, well, I'm sorry. But hell, lets be honest, he picked her and made babies with her.

I didn't **** on anyone for being poor. I was trolling y'all with my "I'm more bootstrappy than most conservatives yet I still thing the machine is rigged." But in hindsight I can see how the insecure mouthbreathers could take it that way.

No amount of money can buy back your soul and you can't take your fancy bank account to the grave.

By the time this is done I would have paid for the 10+years of support payments in just legal fees than I just would have accepted 50/50 right off the bat. But my kids are worth it. They didn't ask for any of this and I'll give it all up to do what is best for them.
Mouthbreathers, huh?… yeah I can see the humble change

I didn't **** on anyone for being poor. I was trolling y'all with my "I'm more bootstrappy than most conservatives yet I still thing the machine is rigged." But in hindsight I can see how the insecure mouthbreathers could take it that way.

No amount of money can buy back your soul and you can't take your fancy bank account to the grave.

By the time this is done I would have paid for the 10+years of support payments in just legal fees than I just would have accepted 50/50 right off the bat. But my kids are worth it. They didn't ask for any of this and I'll give it all up to do what is best for them.

Yep, and I was almost feeling sorry for him ‘til then.
Wonder if this whole divorce, or even the being married with children story is just another troll?

Thats been my thoughts for over a year, since he first changed his screen name and tried to be the downtrodden martyr. Then he became possum man, to me anyway, and had all this married life drama and drama with his kids. I aint buying his BS. His opening persona cemeted it for me.

If he is going through this stuff really, well, I'm sorry. But hell, lets be honest, he picked her and made babies with her.
damn bois. Show us on this doll where DWALK touched you.

His ‘poor me’ persona is breaking down and he’s reverting back to his pretentious, condescending real self.
Stress of the act, y‘know.
Some folks aren’t cut out to run the long con.

His ‘poor me’ persona is breaking down and he’s reverting back to his pretentious, condescending real self.
Stress of the act, y‘know.
Some folks aren’t cut out to run the long con.

I am not really sure what to make of him either. I pray for people I don't know all of the time. But reaping what you sow is a proven concept. Seems like he thinks he always has to be right. You stack your ego on top of your marriage / relationship and it is doomed for failure.

We are nesting. Her argument has been that my mere presence in the house when it is her week makes her a bad parent. Therefore the custody evaluators have to give it credence so we've been ordered to vacate the home when it is not our week.

I Understand how you could make her hostile when she is around you….

I'm curious...are you saying that to shame us? Or make yourself feel better for getting duped by a troll?

Either way, his charade is wearing as thin as his real self. Didnt like him then, he aint scenery in my world now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom