• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Living in a tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads always get good eventually...
SparseFineAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Thats been my thoughts for over a year, since he first changed his screen name and tried to be the downtrodden martyr. Then he became possum man, to me anyway, and had all this married life drama and drama with his kids. I aint buying his BS. His opening persona cemeted it for me.

If he is going through this stuff really, well, I'm sorry. But hell, lets be honest, he picked her and made babies with her.

Yes, I agree, this is my fault. I ignored the red flags and married her. I signed up for a contract I did not understand and now I’m paying the price. I didn’t leave much sooner. I’m taking the hard path for my kids instead of the easy, selfish way out.

I really don’t care what you think of me to be honest. I don’t know you and you don’t know me.

I come here to vent every once in a while. Maybe it gives some satisfaction to the people who will always dislike me. Maybe they think I’m still trolling. Idk. But most by now know what to expect of me. I post here, I troll r/divorce, and chat with a small group of trans people on the spectrum located all over the world who think society is going to collapse. Maybe 30 mins a week. I’m pretty much retired from Internet forums and want to be in nature alone with a good non fiction book (when I’m not focused on my kids).

Mouthbreathers, huh?… yeah I can see the humble change
His ‘poor me’ persona is breaking down and he’s reverting back to his pretentious, condescending real self.
Stress of the act, y‘know.
Some folks aren’t cut out to run the long con.

Y’all are so easily triggered. It’s almost like you want to be triggered/trolled. One word.

Don’t ever change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom