• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Llama .380 ccw, holster

fish man

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I know llama is a crappy gun and this and that, but I'm not here to talk about that. I've got a llama 380 iii a. With some feed ramp polishing I've gotten it to become quite reliable and thus was curious as to what would be a decent iwb ccw holster for it? It mostly stays in the truck, but was thinking it would be good to get some sort of iwb holster for it when needed. And yes, I am thinking about getting a nicer piece for full time ccw duty, but was just curious to know what's out there that would work. Thanks!!

A Don Hume IWB made for a Colt Pony .380 should do nicely.

Hey, if you can get that Llama to reliably feed, fire, extract, eject and reload, you got a ccw self-defense weapon. Hell, if I was being attacked and had the choice of your Llama or going hand to hand with an 18 year old crack head gang banger (me being a 59 year old fat man with a heart condition); I'd go with the Llama:nod::nod:!!!

BTW, see if you can get that South American Pony to digest Hornady Critical Defense ammo. That should go a long way toward making the best of what ya got!! Good luck, practice often and safely!

Last edited:
Not sure it is but check out the uncle mikes series. They're cheap, put it in a size zero or 1...Go to a local gun store and ask if you can bring it in to fit it to the holster. Did it at a gun store in mississippi and they were willing to allow me to see what fits to make the sale. Tuck it in the small of your back or on your hip iwb and you'll never really notice it. As far as reliability goes? Eh, I've heard good and bad things about llamas. Just run some rounds through it, find a carry ammo it performs well with and consistently, and you're good.

Back
Top Bottom