• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"l'll Take It"

IMG_1904.JPG

If you take the time to PM someone, watch for a reply. Don't wait hours or even days to check back and reply back.

The problem I have is when they visit the site, edit their ad or comment in threads, but just didn't have time to reply to PMs in their inbox.
I'll wait 3 or 4 days for a reply, unless I see where they visited the site.
I usually get on the ODT every AM. Answering PMs are my first priority.

I send them another PM inquiring about their lameness, and I wait for their excuses. Then I get on them like a school kid for their incompetence and lying, then they all of a sudden have all kinds of time to reply, with their more lame excuses and tender feelings.

Once in a while I will have one come back and apologize for being a lame ass, and admit to being wrong but it's too late by then. Once you make my ignore list, it's not likely that you will ever get off.

I wish there was no invisible mode for logging onto the site. Who are these people hiding from?

That is not true . I went and looked at a gun that had an entire side of pitting , The picture of that side of the gun was fuzzy in the ad . I found out why when I saw it in person

Whisker, I am not clear if you are saying that my signature is not true because you looked at a weapon I misrepresented or not, please clarify. I do not own weapons that are in that condition so you were not looking at a weapon I own or had for sale.

Back
Top Bottom