• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

'llWho else thinks it's time to get off social media platforms and other electronic forms of communication?

I can't imagine this website is any more secure from prying federal eyes than any other. No offense to the ODT. I've already purged FB and others for the same reason. I have personal experience with cell phones not being secure. At one point in my job hunting after retiring for the military I was offered a job at a facility that does some spook stuff. If you have ever seen the movie "Enemy of the State" and the faraday cage room Gene Hackman had, this company had one of these. They also explained that they had electronics which snooped the airwaves looking for cell phone conversations around the world and feeding them to other agencies for dictation, translation and threat assessment.

Hard to believe we have to revert to snail mail or homing pigeons.
I dumped all my other social media platforms. ODT is my last bastion. If I dump ODT how am I gonna know when is when.

well the clandestine secret ninja SOF operatives that are on the site will take care of it
We will? What am I taking care of exactly? ;) And how did you know I was a real life Ninja? A big fat ninja but a ninja nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom