• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loaddata.com

35 bucks isn't really that bad for any knowledge..... Maybe just get it for a year and save the data that you want to keep. Just my $0.02

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

used it for a number of years.. lots of old handloader magazine info. worth every bit of the $35 if you load a lot of different cartridges.

some older powder data too...

fairly common wildcats are also covered.

if you load 2 or 3 guns and only use a few powders then no

$35 a year, for data that someone copied in, or tried at home and posted-- and has no liability if you blow yourself up.

Hmmmmm....

I know my answer; choose wisely: I know I only have one face.

Yeah, and all the powders 'cept Unique and Bullseye have changed in the intervening 68 years.

Is the Lyman manual _really_ that expensive? I'm on my fourth edition in my handloading career... 47, 48, 49, and now the 50th Lyman edition. Some data has changed; much has not.

But sure, for historical interest, the old manual might be a fun read. Like the "ABCs of Reloading", filled with addresses to write off for catalogs-- catalogs of companies that went out of business in the 1980s.

But data from some web page with no liability concerns? Likely full of typos and "it didn't blow my gun up, so it must be OK" sorts of loads? No thanks. I'll stick with data that came from companies that use pressure testing equipment.

Back
Top Bottom