• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loaddata.com

If you have never taken Handloader magazine then you should. it's been around for well over 45 years. data comes from that magazine as well as reloading manuals. not home data... try it you will see dozens and dozens of loads you'll not see anymore in manuals or online.. for common cartridges they will have 20 - 30 different streams of data for the caliber if not more.. you can also down load or print the data which I often do. Last time I looked they had over 300,000 loads.. yes I still buy some manuals and use the online data.

if you are worried about $35 you need a different hobby..LOL

Yes and yes! I have used it extensively through the years and have never been disappointed. A lot of the data comes straight out of the bullet or powered manufacturers manuals and there is a lot of very good information that comes from other reliable sources. They are constantly updating their data base, so for $35 a year you have all the info from pretty much every major manual, some less well known sources and are always kept up to date on new information. It's not a load data manual. It's a load data library.

They have over 300,000 loads on file and have added 30 new loads since I last logged in... which was yesterday.

Just tried it.
175 SMK
IMR 4064
Said no load data
Really?
Change how you enter the load info. Something like IMR4064 rather than IMR 4064. The less specific the search the more data you'll get and the less likely you'll enter something wrong. You can go through a less specific search and find the ones that match exactly.

I just searched 308 Winchester and 175 and found data for the SMK with IMR 4064 with no problem.

The load manual only gives a close approximation of any load in a paticular gun.

Therefore: any reputable manual with some data for your powder and cartridge combination is all you need to START a load development.

Back
Top Bottom