• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Local gun store fail .......

Spiderman11

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
109   0
Reaction score
So, in a half-hearted attempt to support a local brick and mortar store vs my usual online purchasing, I go by to pick up a pair of night sights for a Glock. (Ashamed to say I don’t have a sight pusher - so my goal was to have them installed with the purchase.) Well I find them, and as expected they are about $40 more then Amazon. Then comes the kicker, well if I buy these can someone install them for me - “no, we dont have a tool to do Glocks with”.

So, Amazon will deliver me some nice Trijicon HD sights AND a sight pusher tomorrow for less or right at what just the uninstalled sights would have cost ...... I’ll just stay at home next time I guess ......

That blows. Typically the local brick and mortar stores do the installation with purchase. I would have imagined thats why it cost as much as the sight and sight pusher.

"Sorry. We don't have a tool for the most popular handgun in America". Seriously?
Yeah .... I was actually surprised as this is a fairly big store in the area. I mean they sell suppressors, you would think glock sights wouldn’t be a huge deal ..... oh well, at least I can do my own from now on ...

My local spot, Elite Pawn In Conyers will install the sights on just about anything, and can use a bore sight to get your red dot in a good position to dial it in at. You just went to the wrong store, or they riding like you lol.

Back
Top Bottom