• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Local - Laser Engraving Northeast GA (Hartwell/Elberton)

Does the ATF require engraving on suppressors ? If so it makes me wonder about LA since they advertise the sale of suppressors... I'll do some local jewelry stores and if someone in Athens does engraving that's not far. I'd rather be local but to drive 2-3 hours then its dremel tool time :-)

Does the ATF require engraving on suppressors ? If so it makes me wonder about LA since they advertise the sale of suppressors... I'll do some local jewelry stores and if someone in Athens does engraving that's not far. I'd rather be local but to drive 2-3 hours then its dremel tool time :-)
No engraving reqs on suppressors.

Have never heard of having to engrave suppressor, but I just took my lower into the jewelry store and they did the work

If you want to come to Athens, check out Athens Trophy. Never had them to a gun, but had them engrave other stuff. They are set up to do it in house. Good folks.

Voice Telephone: 706-543-3565
Toll-Free Phone: 800-297-8882
Fax Telephone: 706-548-8341

Back
Top Bottom