• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Local Sheriffs Put VA Democrats On Notice

Is Virginia different somehow? How does the state have anything to do with county sheriffs elected by the people of that county? They are not state police. Maybe I am misinformed.

Is Virginia different somehow? How does the state have anything to do with county sheriffs elected by the people of that county? They are not state police. Maybe I am misinformed.
I think they must have some State controls. We don't. Bibb deputies make peanuts compared to some other agencies.

I am still utterly shocked some one hasn’t killed some of these idiot politicians. The sheriff for example if that politician robbed his pension worth hundreds of thousands of dollars that he earned........what would the sheriff do. .....these thieving idiots need to be removed from office immediately. Too damn stupid to realize gun laws do nothing to stop criminals and they never will.

I am still utterly shocked some one hasn’t killed some of these idiot politicians. The sheriff for example if that politician robbed his pension worth hundreds of thousands of dollars that he earned........what would the sheriff do. .....these thieving idiots need to be removed from office immediately. Too damn stupid to realize gun laws do nothing to stop criminals and they never will.

These laws are not passed to stop criminals or to protect anyone. They just want to take guns and disarm the public period.

It’s almost like it’s not really about stopping crime....

Back
Top Bottom