• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Locations

Skwurl

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Hello, I've just joined the site, as it looks to be a great site. I do have one minor confusion.. Im only seeing Georgia based classifieds, and though I can enter my zip code, the drop down menu only names areas of GA. I did see the "shipper" option, which I would use if I listed a classified.

It's not a big deal either way, I'm just trying to figure out if I'm missing something, or if the site only lists locally around GA.

Unless of course I'm now a Georgian as well, which is also acceptable lol. (Much better than Delaware, where I thought I was for the last few years. Of course if I'm now Georgian, I do want the scenery to change as well, maybe someone can work that out??)
Thanks for your info!

you will have to deal with FFL for gun deals
Of course! Only liberals believe they grow on trees like apples, ready for picking. Guess that's not saying much... seeing as they also believe that a gun is capable of bending man to do its awful bidding.

Just realized you probably meant inability for FTF transactions. Unfortunately :-/

It's a very active site, but 99% Georgia. Have you ever considered moving here? Way more guns and easier to get along with the local government.
I actually have considered, many times. Seems like whenever I'm about to jump, something in life needs me to wait on it. I love the coast, but more and more realize I need to get away from it sooner than later. I believe problems are heading this way at some point within the next 7 years. It's either move before then, or lose everything I own and then move anyway. Hmm..

Back
Top Bottom