• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lock stock and barrel suspect arrested

Well I think this is a great time to show some support! Let’s convoye down to Coweta county ! A demand to see this POS!

Not gonna lie - there was a dude who had two large gun ads posted on here from Coweta not four days after this crime. Seemed a little sus…

They do it for every other high profile case, like the golf course thing in Cobb. Let’s see who’s been a bad boy…
You never know what to expect these days. Two weeks ago there was a drive by in Warner Robins and an 8 year old boy got hit in the head with a stray round into the car he was in. A week later they had all 5 folks that were in the shooter car in custody. Every damn one of them was white. I'm amazed that Warner Robins ain't on fire right now.

1650117744513.png

You never know what to expect these days. Two weeks ago there was a drive by in Warner Robins and an 8 year old boy got hit in the head with a stray round into the car he was in. A week later they had all 5 folks that were in the shooter car in custody. Every damn one of them was white. I'm amazed that Warner Robins ain't on fire right now.
Wish I could understand! But not able too! What do u get out of a ride by? Crazy

Not really sure why you think Warner Robins would be on fire ??

Military towns tend to have alot of people that have been exposed to alot of different cultures and have lived in a lot of different places. A lot of people have the ability to see a criminal and not participate in the never ending skin color race wars . People don't entertain or excuse a bigot that likes to run that mouth in Warner Robins ( aka War Town )

People seem to want all the worlds problems to land squarely at the footsteps of anyone NOT LIKE THEM.
Humans tend to want to look elsewhere for the answers to life’s problems. “WE” would never act that way…

Back
Top Bottom