• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lock stock and barrel suspect arrested

Not really sure why you think Warner Robins would be on fire ??

Military towns tend to have alot of people that have been exposed to alot of different cultures and have lived in a lot of different places. A lot of people have the ability to see a criminal and not participate in the never ending skin color race wars . People don't entertain or excuse a bigot that likes to run that mouth in Warner Robins ( aka War Town )
Hmm, some things make sense when I look back on my family history and life now you mentioned that. If you said anything about a minority or immigrant that wasn’t justified by some horrible behavior, my dad would of taken your head off. It was everyone is judged by their actions period.

People seem to want all the worlds problems to land squarely at the footsteps of anyone NOT LIKE THEM.
Humans tend to want to look elsewhere for the answers to life’s problems. “WE” would never act that way…
I can tell you that skin color is not the "WE" I look for and this guy is no more we to me than Elon Musk. Because my skin pigment is similar to his has zero bearing on our "we" factor. I've got a lot of "we's" of a variety of races, genders and nationalities.

Hmm, some things make sense when I look back on my family history and life now you mentioned that. If you said anything about a minority or immigrant that wasn’t justified by some horrible behavior, my dad would of taken your head off. It was everyone is judged by their actions period

My father did 30 years in the Army. When I was in college at UGA there was a Naval Military Depot that had a gym that I went to all the time because I still had a military dependent ID. Now I have lived in Warner Robins for decades. Being exposed to people with different cultures and cuisines and people that have lived in different countries is always enjoyable for me.

You talk to a guy that has never interacted for any period of time or lived around anyone with a different skin color or religious background than theirs long enough and their cultural ignorance will shine bright. Being culturally ignorant is not a problem. It is just , in general their viewspoints on race, skin color , minorities , immigrants, and religion is nauseating.

Society as a whole is ****ed up right now. Media (social and entertainment included) and politicians have promoted all this for decades.
So, how'd we get all racial already? This is a thread about the capture of a suspected murderer...
I agree!

Back
Top Bottom