• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lock stock and barrel suspect arrested

So, how'd we get all racial already? This is a thread about the capture of a suspected murderer...

Because someone made a bet in another thread on the race of the suspect, and then someone posted a wrong picture here. You know, a regular day on the ODT.

cult-storyu.jpg
Are these the black hammer people?

SO.....Any word on the guns? I've not read all the articles linked here, yet...

ADD 40 counts of grand theft firearm to his charges.....
Like you, I find that there is a lot of 'splainin' yet to come on this sad situation - and I've read all the posts and articles. Now that they have "caught" the suspect I would think that we could learn more about the stolen guns, single shooter or multiple shooters/robbers, motives etc. And not to be insensitive, the reasons for the crime, M.O. and the stealing of the video equipment.

I would think the local Police Chief would be happy to share some of this information, but it appears he is being muzzled. Why? Not to be over critical, but maybe the GBI, ATF (and maybe the FBI) have reasons to believe that this case is above the Chief's pay grade. Something doesn't sit right, notwithstanding the fact that the prosecution want to be sure they have an iron clad case when this goes to trial.

Maybe it's a whole lot bigger and more complicated then a simple mindless wanton murder/robbery case?

Like you, I find that there is a lot of 'splainin' yet to come on this sad situation - and I've read all the posts and articles. Now that they have "caught" the suspect I would think that we could learn more about the stolen guns, single shooter or multiple shooters/robbers, motives etc. And not to be insensitive, the reasons for the crime, M.O. and the stealing of the video equipment.

I would think the local Police Chief would be happy to share some of this information, but it appears he is being muzzled. Why? Not to be over critical, but maybe the GBI, ATF (and maybe the FBI) have reasons to believe that this case is above the Chief's pay grade. Something doesn't sit right, notwithstanding the fact that the prosecution want to be sure they have an iron clad case when this goes to trial.

Maybe it's a whole lot bigger and more complicated then a simple mindless wanton murder/robbery case?
Just hoping to not leak anything a good defense attorney could use to get a not-guilty or mistrial.

Just for the record,
knowing that Jacob Christian Muse
is white, and we probably have common ancestors going back several hundred years to northern / western Europe...

if he's guilty I want him to be executed by the state. ASAP and only one appeal, max.

And if I had the ability to rewrite the Constitution's 8th Amendment, he would be executed by being fed through a wood chipper.

And every prisoner in every jail and prison all across the country would be forced to watch a live broadcast of that execution as a reminder to what will happen to them if they don't cut their criminal careers short before they commit a capital offense like this dirtbag did.

Back
Top Bottom