• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long line of Dominos Lined Up

Screenshot_2021-11-10-09-01-42.png

We are at the point of musical chairs where everyone is getting nervous and not moving from a chair until the next one opens up because we all know the music is about to stop we just don't know exactly when. Smart folks are just building their own chair away from the circle and making it as comfortable as they can knowing they will be sitting in it for a while.

We are at the point of musical chairs where everyone is getting nervous and not moving from a chair until the next one opens up because we all know the music is about to stop we just don't know exactly when. Smart folks are just building their own chair away from the circle and making it as comfortable as they can knowing they will be sitting in it for a while.
My personal thoughts are that this current government is solely concentrated on retaining power to enforce its leftist will and it is willing to give up the future health, safety and security of this country to keep a limited few leftists in power. I truly believe they care nothing about the future of this country nor the real, honest work it takes to maintain it. It's all about votes however they can manufacture them. It's Cloward-Piven in its worst overdrive I'm afraid...

yes. And it feels closer than it has my whole life, but I wasn't around for an WW, Vietnam, Bay of pigs, etc.

HOWEVER, the thing that worries me most (?) is history. The number of countries that have lasted longer than ~250 years are almost nil, at least without a major, life altering event (such as world war, civil war, etc). https://www.eupedia.com/history/longest_lived_empires_in_history.shtml
also, none of them have been in the modern age, all were pretty much pre-industrial revolution. Look at a globe today and tell me how many of these countries were there when you were learning about them in school? How many are gone? How many borders are different? How many are even close to the same that they were....

It's not a matter of if, it's when.

BUT, we've been staring down doom and gloom and collapse as long as I've known it. oil crisis, North Korea, soviet boogyman, whatever there's always something. This is the first time I'm watching history being re-written, out in the open.

The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia​

I'm not going to give up my day to day and semblance of normal quite yet, but I do have a line in the sand. I knew I did, I never knew where it was. Now I do...

I like that analogy.

Back
Top Bottom