• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long Range Optic Opinions Wanted

looking forward to seeing the Burris XTRIII now that they have illumination. Have read good things about them and liked the XTRII I had. I've got a Razor G2 currently but might be in the market for another scope in the near future, unless the Eotech 1-10 tickles my fancy. another lighter weight option compared to the vortex G3 1-10.

looking forward to seeing the Burris XTRIII now that they have illumination. Have read good things about them and liked the XTRII I had. I've got a Razor G2 currently but might be in the market for another scope in the near future, unless the Eotech 1-10 tickles my fancy. another lighter weight option compared to the vortex G3 1-10.
Xtr3 is a good scope. At least from my limited touchy, Feely, looky and what people that know scopes say.

Vortex optics are very nice, but Nightforce scopes are awesome. I have had several and currently have 2 that are always spot on and track perfectly. Also I bought a used NF scope several years ago and failed to notice the tube was cracked, NF warrantied it and did not charge me a dime... That is great customer service, but I also hear great stories about Vortex customer service.

Either way I am pretty sure you will be happy with either brand.

Back
Top Bottom