• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long range shooters?

I run numerous Precision Rifle courses, and host shoots.

I have a 2-day Basic Precision Rifle course on Jan 21-22 in Lauren's SC. Everyone shoots to a minimum of 1,000 yards, and the steel targets go out to 1,500 yards.

My next Basic Precision Rifle course after that will be April 15-16 in Pelham TN.
How often do you hold in state classes?

How often do you hold in state classes?

I rarely hold my 2-day Basic Class in Georgia. Shortage of good 1,000yd ranges that also have a classroom. I've done them at Legion OTG in Blakely GA before, but both Pelham TN and Laurens SC are closer to me......and to you as well. Pelham TN is about 2hrs from Woodstock.

I rarely hold my 2-day Basic Class in Georgia. Shortage of good 1,000yd ranges that also have a classroom. I've done them at Legion OTG in Blakely GA before, but both Pelham TN and Laurens SC are closer to me......and to you as well. Pelham TN is about 2hrs from Woodstock.
2 hours is definitely doable, that is not a bad ride

You have some solid equipment to start with. Get some good data and go shoot some matches. The one day matches that Accurate Ordnance puts on at Gun Site or the Alabama Precision matches would be good. It's addictive and by far the most fun I have shooting.

You have some solid equipment to start with. Get some good data and go shoot some matches. The one day matches that Accurate Ordnance puts on at Gun Site or the Alabama Precision matches would be good. It's addictive and by far the most fun I have shooting.
I'm going to do some shooting Saturday, weather permitting.

Back
Top Bottom