• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long Range shooting at Arena in Blakely GA

Ladies, Gents and others, this what i have so far regarding attendees. Please review and let me know if i missed anyone, some folks said 2, counted them double until i have their names or handles.

I don't want to put people's info on the open forum that is not already available here. Please PM me you email and phone number and i will populate the fields and email the excel file to only those that are attending.

I have cash app $IrokoProperties or i can send an invoice to your email from QuickBooks that you can pay online. I will refund the balance after paying Arena if we have more people confirming and the cost/shooter goes down. Please also let me know if you will be using the on site accommodation.

Please go to this link and sign the waiver before we go.

https://app.waiverelectronic.com/render/templateByRefId/5ae3fd354305860191787d70?groupId=WO3Y5WL2

Roster.JPG

I'll send my info over via PM. Thanks!

Ladies, Gents and others, this what i have so far regarding attendees. Please review and me know if i missed anyone, some folks said 2, counted them double until i have their names or handles.

I don't want to put people's info on the open forum that is not already available here. Please PM me you email and phone number and i will populate the fields and email the excel file to only those that are attending.

I have cash app $IrokoProperties or i can send an invoice to your email from QuickBooks that you can pay online. I will refund the balance after paying Arena if we have more people confirming and the cost/shooter goes down. Please also let me know if you will be using the on site accommodation.

https://app.waiverelectronic.com/render/templateByRefId/5ae3fd354305860191787d70?groupId=WO3Y5WL2

View attachment 4089554

Ladies, Gents and others, this what i have so far regarding attendees. Please review and let me know if i missed anyone, some folks said 2, counted them double until i have their names or handles.

View attachment 4089554
looking forward to shooting with everyone

I got some .50BMG even though I cant bring any APIT. I have some ball and A-MAX.

depends on if if some of the crew can make trip and that also depends on what the final number of allowed shooters that can attend..

depends on if if some of the crew can make trip and that also depends on what the final number of allowed shooters that can attend..
Im open to suggestions on the numbers, have not been there before so i just used a number that would make range cost reasonable. How big was the previous group that you went with and how did that turn out?

Im open to suggestions on the numbers, have not been there before so i just used a number that would make range cost reasonable. How big was the previous group that you went with and how did that turn out?
i had about 40 plus people so the cost was low per shooter ...some stayed over for Sunday.. but most shooters came on Saturday and left out late Saturday... i think 20-30 people would be great..reach out to a shooting club from Dothan alabama (R&R) they came with some really nice guns and guys really experienced in spotting too... also reach out to a guy named Corbin Shell ...super great guy and very experienced and had crazy guns to shoot

Back
Top Bottom