• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long range shooting?

come out to Riverbend this saturday. You can shoot at 200, 300 and 600 yards. $15 for non members. You need to bet there by 8:00 am for safety briefing.

This is a monthly event that alternates between paper targets like this Saturday and silhouettes the next month.
Open to the public.

We divide into two squads. Squad A shoots first while B works the targets.
Everyone gets 20 mins of firing at each distance. You shoot 200, 300 then 600. Squads switch out repeat the process.
Range officers will spot and help us get on paper. I’ve been attending this for a couple years now. It’s well run and you will learn the basics of Mid range distance shooting.

See their website for official details.
Riverbend Gun Club

See y’all there Saturday.

This is a monthly event that alternates between paper targets like this Saturday and silhouettes the next month.
Open to the public.

We divide into two squads. Squad A shoots first while B works the targets.
Everyone gets 20 mins of firing at each distance. You shoot 200, 300 then 600. Squads switch out repeat the process.
Range officers will spot and help us get on paper. I’ve been attending this for a couple years now. It’s well run and you will learn the basics of Mid range distance shooting.

See their website for official details.
Riverbend Gun Club

See y’all there Saturday.

I keep saying I'm going to make one of these but family stuff keeps getting in the way.

Back
Top Bottom