• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long range

i have been here for a while. I keep hearing guys talking about shooting “long distance” and it makes me wonder. If I supply the place who is willing to show up? I am willing to put up a some “sitting around firearms and gear” for those who are willing to enjoy some range time. Anyone in? Ranges start at 1200!!!
i know 3 people maybe 5, but we are bored with the 1200 yards stuff, we are 6.5 creed more . and want 2.500 yards shots. bill

Me. I'd drive an hour and a half from Cumming to shoot 1000 yards.
I'd let others use my National Match M1A (With iron sights. The only scope I ever put on it is for deer hunting out to 300 yards max).

I have a cheap spotting scope others are welcome to use too, if a spotting scope has any role to play. (Watching mirage to gauge wind?)

i have been here for a while. I keep hearing guys talking about shooting “long distance” and it makes me wonder. If I supply the place who is willing to show up? I am willing to put up a some “sitting around firearms and gear” for those who are willing to enjoy some range time. Anyone in? Ranges start at 1200!!!
In for info. Sounds great but I would have to build up to those distances.

2br45a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom