• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Longest summer ever!!

Looks like I can hunt around the house this year

33541.jpeg

Looks like something good in that trash can....
There is something about trash day in the neighborhood that brings out the deer. Notice the last pic. The deer is up near my neighbor's house and my neighbor is hiding behind the trash can. I think she thought I was going to shoot the darn deer and took cover lol.

33614.jpeg

33613.jpeg

Looks like I can hunt around the house this year

View attachment 2172879

I saw a doe earlier today within shooting distance from my driveway, also in a neighborhood.

I saw two good sized bucks yesterday morning on my hunting grounds. They already had decent antler growth. I would have snapped a pic but they were running and in no mood to have their picture taken.

Summer officially started this past week. Lol...It's going to be a long 3 months.

Been hunting every weekend since deer season ended.
Usually for coyote in the dark.

This allows us to scout old and new deer hunting areas and we’ve made several good trail and bedding area discoveries.

I’ve got several new spots I would like to try out come early archery but I’m gonna have to sneak in there very early a couple hours before daybreak to get a jump on the ones that are ducking for cover after 1st light.
I found a killer transition areas with good shooting lanes.
One of them is a tight lane but there’s deadfall everywhere for great natural cover.
I’m stoked.

Back
Top Bottom