• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look at this seller's terms...

He selling a $350 hi point?
you forgot n
Nickel plated Hi-Point
14868629603701626807159.jpg

I was perusing another site and found a for sale ad with these stipulations:

I ONLY SELL TO CCW OR FFL HOLDERS NO EXCEPTIONS! Buyer certifies that they are not restricted or forbidden by law to own a firearm and buyer states that he/she: • Has NEVER been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year. • Is NOT a fugitive from justice. • Is NOT an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance. • Has NEVER been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to a mental institution. • Is NOT an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United states or an alien admitted to the United states under a nonimmigrant visa. • Has NOT been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions. • Having been a citizen of the United states, has NEVER renounced his or her citizenship. • Is NOT subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner. • Has NOT been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence • CAN lawfully receive, possess, ship, or transport a firearm. • Is NOT a person who is under indictment or information for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year.

I'd be very careful with this boob. I don't need anything he is selling. He either is a plant or doesn't have a clue what he is doing. My vote is the latter. He is probably some tree hugging do-gooder that has an over-inflated opinion of himself and what he is selling....... JMHO

Saw one today somewhere that wanted to meet at the jail(sheriff office) for a deal....."we can't go on forever with suspicious minds"....Elvis.:drum:

I would not mind meeting a member who has no feedback at that location for a deal... maybe I'm just the only one though...

Some guys on here though sheesh... like they are secret agents or something

I would not mind meeting a member who has no feedback at that location for a deal... maybe I'm just the only one though...

Some guys on here though sheesh... like they are secret agents or something
No feedback, no dealio. Feedback is good, positive feedback is better, 50 or over with 100% is prime. Just my standard after being here 6+ yrs.

Back
Top Bottom