• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look here one of you Glock fanatics!!

Compensators are a bit louder but the thing you notice the most is how the gun sits back in your hands after you pull the trigger. In a regular glock you get the muzzle flip but in a compensated glock it feels like all the energy is froced straigh back into your arm. It wouldn't seem like it makes much of a difference but it really does. As far as blinding you when you shoot at night I'm pretty sure it won't but it is cool to see the flames come out of the top of the slide and bbl.

I'm with ngcsugrad09 pick a caliber and stick with it, but whatever you do stay away from sig. It's not a bad round its just a pointless round if you ask me. It's a 40s&w case that slims down at the neck to a 357. I had a g31C and it shot 357sig. I hated buying ammo for it because it was $28/50 and that was about the cheapest that I found. I loved the gun but hated the caliber.

Compensators are a bit louder but the thing you notice the most is how the gun sits back in your hands after you pull the trigger. In a regular glock you get the muzzle flip but in a compensated glock it feels like all the energy is froced straigh back into your arm. It wouldn't seem like it makes much of a difference but it really does. As far as blinding you when you shoot at night I'm pretty sure it won't but it is cool to see the flames come out of the top of the slide and bbl.

I'm with ngcsugrad09 pick a caliber and stick with it, but whatever you do stay away from sig. It's not a bad round its just a pointless round if you ask me. It's a 40s&w case that slims down at the neck to a 357. I had a g31C and it shot 357sig. I hated buying ammo for it because it was $28/50 and that was about the cheapest that I found. I loved the gun but hated the caliber.

Sorry, I misspoke. What I meant to say is if you discharge one in the dark, your night vision will be gone. This is a huge deal when you have an encounter with more than one threat. Try sitting in your living room some time with the lights out. Keep a flashlight in your hands turned off. Let your eyes adjust to the point that you can see well. No shine that flashlight in your eyes for a split second and try to pick out targets WELL quickly.

Try running a night pistol coarse with a compensated gun some time. It is almost impossible to pick out your targets after the initial shot.

Also, if you have to shoot from retention, you are going to get some nasty burns from the compensator. Now between being killed or burned, I will take the burns every day of the week, but I would rather not have to deal with either.

Back
Top Bottom