• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look what's back!

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
So I made the dreaded Walmart run to Brummick earlier today for dog food water etc. When I got to the water aisle the beer is right across from that. And that's when I saw the old Hamm's Beer logo on cases stacked in the cooler. So I said Aww no way!" And my daughter looked at me funny. I explained to her I ain't had or even seen any Hamm's Beer in decades. She said it looked kinda gross. Yeah as if...

Well it's been so long I can't recall if it's good or not. But I gambled on a $13.00 case just for the hell of it. Hamm's reminds me of wild times in my teenage years that I can't remember much about. Anyway here's to 24 cold Hamm's in the fridge.

If any of y'all are headed up towards Indiana or Illinois any time soon I'd like some Old Style in the bottles.
IMG_20170720_131224152.jpg
IMG_20170720_131224152.jpg

Just popped the top on the first one from the freezer. Not bad...not great by any means but drinkable.Slight hint of High Life but not enough to suck. It's better than PBR. I think this is one of those beers that needs a little salt around the rim.

Back
Top Bottom