• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look what's back!

I had the exact same revelation a couple of years ago when I saw some Mad Dog 20/20 in the liquor store...so I bought some to relive my youth...baaaaaaaad idea. That stuff is horrible!
I did that back around 05 with a bottle of Thunderbird wine. I was in this whole in the wall store WAY out in Jones Co almost in Jasper Co and I saw the bottles and cases stacked by the beer cooler. So my brain automatically went to the first song on the ZZTop Fandango album. " Have you heard? What's the word? It's Thunderbird..." Well... that kive akbum was WAY better than that wine. I didn't even get halfway through it and went to bed. Next day was like I mixed tequila with a milk shake. All bad...

I did that back around 05 with a bottle of Thunderbird wine. I was in this whole in the wall store WAY out in Jones Co almost in Jasper Co and I saw the bottles and cases stacked by the beer cooler. So my brain automatically went to the first song on the ZZTop Fandango album. " Have you heard? What's the word? It's Thunderbird..." Well... that kive akbum was WAY better than that wine. I didn't even get halfway through it and went to bed. Next day was like I mixed tequila with a milk shake. All bad...

Milk shake tequila! Lmao!!!

Last time I even saw Thunderbird was in Iwakuni Japan........Last time I ever drank it as well.

I did something similar when I found Genessee at Wally World. My uncle and father used to drink it and it may have been the very first beer I ever tasted.

Now I understand why they 'used to' and I don't.

Back
Top Bottom