• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a 200-700 acre lease

connor1000

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
306   0
Reaction score
Good morning all. I hope everyone is healthy through all this craziness. I am looking for a long term hunting property for a group of close knit guys to build a trophy club. We are looking for 200-700 acres within 2-1/2 hours of atlanta and surrounding counties and will manage members according to size. We would like to have running water and power on a campsite but is not a must. We have tractors and implements to work the land for creating food plots as well as maintaining road and erosion. Thank you all for you time and God Bless!

There are 201+ acres for sale on Dallas-Nebo road in Dallas. It has a house and a lake and I believe an abandoned landing strip. Not sure of the price but they have tossed around 6.5 million but a good sized group as a corp could come up with the down payment and the monthly payments could probably be covered by membership fees. I'm not sure of the zoning but all up and down that road are farms.

There are 201+ acres for sale on Dallas-Nebo road in Dallas. It has a house and a lake and I believe an abandoned landing strip. Not sure of the price but they have tossed around 6.5 million but a good sized group as a corp could come up with the down payment and the monthly payments could probably be covered by membership fees. I'm not sure of the zoning but all up and down that road are farms.
Thank you for that but that sounds like a long stretch.

That's Dallas, Georgia if you were thinking it was far from Atlanta
I figured. I was talking about figuring all of that out would be a full time job. I couldn't imagine a monthly fee would be anything short of thousands if they bought it for 6.5 million. Even with half a down payment. 100 acres lease would normally be 1000 to 3000 dollars a year.

No issue, I saw it driving by on my way to church. It's a huge plot. I talked to friends and we were trying to figure out if we could swing it but at our age there aren't enough years left in us to make a go of it. We even talked about turning the landing strip in to a private drag strip and while it's neat to think about, not something we could swing. Good luck with your quest.

Back
Top Bottom