• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

East GA  Looking for a club to join for 2011 Season and possibly beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugerfan

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
24   1
Reaction score
I am going to put this in now, so I can investigate possibilities for the 2011 deer season.

I am looking for a nice club to join, would prefer that this club be within an hour or so from Rockdale County.

I cannot afford an expensive club, that has hidden fees or costs, that charges for food plots (beyond the cost of the seed itself), or charges for shooting the 6 point instead of the 8 point. Yes I would like to harvest a nice buck for the wall, but that is not my goal everytime I go out. First and foremost I need to put meat in the freezer.

I can only hunt a few days a year, and I never know when that may be. Also the club must allow family members to hunt. My wife and possibly my Dad (who is lives in another state). I am not picky, but would like to have the potential to see and / or harvest some game. I also like to hunt turkeys, and would like to have the oppurtunity to shoot a few hogs and coyotes. I prefer open areas where a shot of 100 yards or more is possible, but that is only a preferance.

A shooting range on the property would be a big plus. Also for you folks from Northern Ga Counties, hunting bear would also be a big plus.

So if anybody has or may have potential openings for the 2011 season. Give me a shout, we can talk about it, and I would like to tour the property and see what kind of folks I will be hunting with.

The counties I would prefer are Rockdale, Newton, Jasper or close be to those counties, but may consider any others.

Thanks

Rugerfan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom