• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a comfortable pair of steel toe boots. What do you wear?

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
I have tried Doc Marten, Timberline and Wolverine. Walking pavement mostly. I have been wearing Wolverines the last few years but they seem to be tiring my legs, feet and knees out. I wear them everyday for work 8 to 12 hours a day. Just wondering what everybody else uses.

iv been wanting a pair and am waiting for some to come up cheap with The Breakroom. ordered some duty boots from them and cant wait to see how they are......never worn danner before.

iv been wanting a pair and am waiting for some to come up cheap with The Breakroom. ordered some duty boots from them and cant wait to see how they are......never worn danner before.

You wont be disapointed. I started wearing danners years ago and i will never buy any other brand of boots.

Belleville & Georgia boot..............I am a Iron worker walking steel and concrete , these two boots are the very few I have tried that the "steel" toes don't cut into my feet

Another vote for Danner...my dad swore by them and Wolverines before he retired. Having diabetes and having to wear steel toes at work made him VERY particular about his boots. I've got a pair of Wolverines myself...but I don't wear them for such an extended period as the OP stated.

Keen. Their steel inserts are angled to follow your foot, not cut straight across. I work in a plant, but often wear them when I'm not working, they are that comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom