• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a Expierenced Motorcycle rider with Active Motorcycle license

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
145   1
Reaction score
I had to put up a new post cause I figured it would be a lot cheaper to just have someone ride my new motorcycle back to my house instead of towing it. Im getting a New motorcycle this Sunday its a 98 Honda CBR600 so i will need someone that has expierence with sport bikes. The bike is in Hall County close to Gainesville. My location is near Lowes Distribution center in Rome, Ga. The round trip will be close to 3 Hours. So im looking for someone that can ride with me to the location of the sellers house and ride the motorcycle back to my house, I got my Temporary Motorcycle license but im new to motorcycles so im not ready to ride yet. I will pay 100$ for the Day. I prefer to have someone with a HUGE positive rating or someone i have done business with in the past.

Its a honda.....no problems...as long as your knees and back are okay.....rice rockets on the street...lol. i keep mine on the track and ride my standard on the street.

if you trailer it be sure to hook your cords underneath the triple tree at the Handlebar. Preferred to have Canyon dancers but you can make do with just some good straps

Its a honda.....no problems...as long as your knees and back are okay.....rice rockets on the street...lol. i keep mine on the track and ride my standard on the street.
Not always true. A Honda badge doesn’t mean the tires, chain, sprockets, suspension, brakes, throttle cable, carbs, clutch cable, etc are not worn out.

Back
Top Bottom