• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a Generator-Guns to trade

billieco billieco a commercial account holder purchased a ton earlier in the year for very fair prices... commercial grade Subaru, Honda, and Dewalts for their road crews.

Don't quote me but we're taking blue label Glock prices

I will pm you soon the details after I ask where he purchased. He told me once because he picked up around 15-20 of them

billieco billieco a commercial account holder purchased a ton earlier in the year for very fair prices... commercial grade Subaru, Honda, and Dewalts for their road crews.

Don't quote me but we're taking blue label Glock prices

I will pm you soon the details after I ask where he purchased. He told me once because he picked up around 15-20 of them
In

billieco billieco

My friend told me he purchased BlackMax Honda 8K refurbs for $499 with .30 hours on them.... some of the BlackMax had Subaru, Yamaha, Briggs & Stratton motors- he used all of them with no problems.

He said since we've had recent hurricanes it's going to be tough finding them in-stock but... he said a lot of them will be in-stock soon and to give them a call at the store locations near you! He told me they would call him when they had specific items in stock he asked about and they were really really good about customer service.

Here's a link to the website- https://www.directtoolsoutlet.com/

I've been told that you want to purchase in-store as they have floating inventory between several locations in Georgia (one kind of close to you)

He explained to me that he purchased refurbs that were missing a sticker or had some dings on them... never any issues and the road crews worked them hard.

Located in: Tanger Outlets Commerce
Address: 800 Steven B Tanger Blvd Suite 805, Commerce, GA 30529
Hours:
Open today · Phone: (706) 335-7304

Back
Top Bottom