• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a good restaurant in Ellijay for tonight

A Hole in the wall, Cartecay river pizza has legit pie
Think we ate there one night. They had a young kid singing and playing guitar and he was pretty good. Seemed like a local spot and the food was good.
I like Cajun Depot
We have eaten there a couple of times and everything we got was good.

Disclaimer. We live 3+ hours away and our visits have been over the past 10 years

We tried Cajun Depot once, to say the least, we were not impressed. I've had better cajun food out of the frozen food section at Kroger. I realize that everyone is different and it my be great to some, just my take on it. YMMV.

Had dinner at Canterbury. Wife and another guest got the shrimp and it was over cooked, my meatloaf was good but not hot. The mac and cheese was ok, collard greens, cole slaw and fried okra were good and the beer cold. Service was good. We'll try the Cajun Depot next time.

Had dinner at Canterbury. Wife and another guest got the shrimp and it was over cooked, my meatloaf was good but not hot. The mac and cheese was ok, collard greens, cole slaw and fried okra were good and the beer cold. Service was good. We'll try the Cajun Depot next time.
Do yourself a favor if you want Cajun and go to Acworth. Or drive down here to Douglasville and go to Gumbeaux's. Cajun Depot is not that great and they hit you with a surcharge if you use credit card.

Back
Top Bottom