• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LOOKING FOR A JOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your in luck. I need to hire for a pipe crew. Just placed an add on indeed.com last night. One of the requirements is that you live in Canton or Acworth area. If you have reliable transportation and are willing to earn your pay and learn, then I could put you to work immediately. Oh, and you have to be able to pass a drug test. Contact me thru PM.
Your in luck. I need to hire for a pipe crew. Just placed an add on indeed.com last night. One of the requirements is that you live in Canton or Acworth area. If you have reliable transportation and are willing to earn your pay and learn, then I could put you to work immediately. Oh, and you have to be able to pass a drug test. Contact me thru PM.
PM Sent

what kinda drugs you testing?

Whatever you damned hopheads. I fire people who do drugs without question. And yes, pot is a drug. We operate big tractors that can crush people. If you are impared we don't need ya. :-)
Not much on the humor side , are ya? Sorry if I interrupted your seriousness-fest.
Carry on, boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom