• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a job

Peanut Butter

Default rank <5000 posts
It is what it is
126   0
Reaction score
Recent college graduate looking for a job. I have my degree in Kinesiology but I just need something to get me started so it doesn’t have to be using my degree. Motivated to work! Thanks in a advance!

Recent college graduate looking for a job. I have my degree in Kinesiology but I just need something to get me started so it doesn’t have to be using my degree. Motivated to work! Thanks in a advance!
Georgia bone and joint is hiring. Don't know about all their locations though

Since you more than likely have all or the majority of your required core classes apply for an RN program and get your nursing degree. Once you get your RN license you do not need to look for a job, they will look for you, especially if you are a male RN.
Gonna look into this for sure!

Gonna look into this for sure!
The Coliseum in Macon is offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for experienced RNs to work Med-Surg right now. Everybody is looking for RNs, and a male RN is even more valuable and desired. You can pretty much walk into any hospital, nursing home, doctor's office or correctional facility in central Georgia at the moment, just smile and say you're an RN and they will offer you a job.

The Coliseum in Macon is offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for experienced RNs to work Med-Surg right now. Everybody is looking for RNs, and a male RN is even more valuable and desired. You can pretty much walk into any hospital, nursing home, doctor's office or correctional facility in central Georgia at the moment, just smile and say you're an RN and they will offer you a job.
Oh thanks for tellimg me about the easy 10k bro. Is it paid in installments? And do they do nights? Surgery is my specialitee

I can say that it has worked out for me. At a backwoods techschool no less.God is good. Talk to him about where he needs you and you WILL get there.
The school is irrelevant as long as you have an active RN license.
Oh thanks for tellimg me about the easy 10k bro. Is it paid in installments? And do they do nights? Surgery is my specialitee
I'm not sure about the $10,000, but when I got a $5,000 sign on bonus from them it was paid all at once, although Uncle Sam took his portion first.
This bonus is probably for 3 East, which is their hardest Med-Surg floor. The are also looking for ER/ ICU/ PACU and pretty much every other department, but Med-Surg is their hardest to fill and likely to have the bigger bonus.

Back
Top Bottom