• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a lease or club for me and my son

Cledus84

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
47   0
Reaction score
Hey fellas.

My son went with his grand parents to the Noah's Arch museum in Kentucky this past weekend and came back talking heavily about hunting. No one knows why or what brought this on but I'm in. I'm excited as he is. Not necessarily for hunting but time we can have together. I've been trying to get him into hunting for years. Just never had a place to hunt and he never showed interest. Either way I want to try and find somewhere to hunt for us.

He is only 12 but has already completed his hunting safety course. I'd like to see if any of you have any openings in a club or a lease that's available. We live in west Georgia (Dallas) but open to areas within 2 hours. Any information or leads would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I would get him into shooting sports first that will get him familiar with firearm safety and handling,and be looking for a lease or club.these tv shows are not reality of the real hunting situations unless you have lots of money.always keep hunting exspectations at reality.

Back
Top Bottom