• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a new career !!

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
145   1
Reaction score
Goodafternoon my fellow patriots!

currently looking for a new career. looking for a sales job , driver , medical , office job. Open to see if anyone has a good paying job , benefits etc.

Hi! First questions are how old are you? And can you go on the road or are you wired to the house?

Either may influence your choices.

I would check with the railroad. They have big jobs and big pay with a retirement. They will not put you on the job without some training.

i would check the navy shipyard. They occasionally have recruitment and offer a laundry list of occupations. Again paid training is included.

Someone mentioned the paid CAT training.

If you are young enough the military is an option. If you have a bachelors degree. They treat officers better than enlisted. In either case, training is included.

I was an aircraft mechanic. 18 months of training gets you guaranteed work.

For a similar paycheck, buying CDL license and the willingness to stay on the road will get you pay by the mile. You only can drive like 8 hours a day, and you get paid by the mile, and you’ll almost never be home. And consider that the driverless technologies will eventually cost you your job.

I’m sure there is other stuff out there. Apprenticing as an electrician or air conditioning tech would set you up to make bank over the long haul.

Back
Top Bottom