• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a new career !!

Go back to school and apply for an RN program when you have completed all your core courses and prerequisites. ( Word of caution though, don't waste your your time applying if your GPA is less than a 3.8.) Nursing school is a total beoch, but if you graduate and pass your boards you are pretty much guaranteed a good paying job for life; male nurses are especially desirable. Get a couple years experience in a specialty then go agency and become a "traveler", they make bank.

Look into real estate. Get your Sales person license then look for office jobs, not necessarily a true "sales position " that can be good. Most start out at $19 an hour and go up from there. It's an easy office job, most might even work from home.

After a few years, making $30 an hour, retirement and health benefits are possible. And bonuses can be very good.

Goodafternoon my fellow patriots!

currently looking for a new career. looking for a sales job , driver , medical , office job. Open to see if anyone has a good paying job , benefits etc.
My guy is looking for warehouse workers. Forklift and etc in a marble/solid surface slab showroom. They are in east Atlanta around Chattahoochee ave area. DM me if interested.

Depending of your age and your marital status, changed a carrier can be a suicidal move. I mean, very difficult and stressful. - Because wherever you go, You will start from the ground bottom...

You're a great Man my Friend. How about applying for local Cities Police, or even other Counties Sheriff Department? You do have experience, since you served at Cherokee County. - The other day I saw a sign nearby my job in Norcross that Gwinnett County Police were hiring. Check them out!!!

Any way, may The LORD give you wisdom to take the right route, that will be good for you and your Family!

Going to subscribe and piggy back. After being in parts and auto service for 25+ years I'm burnt out. I want to be near home and it's important I can make ball games etc. Money isn't that big of a deal at this point. Southwest Georgia

Back
Top Bottom