• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a new path career brothers.

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
144   1
Reaction score
I hate to leave the company where im at . But im starting to see that they are hiring dudes from the wrong side of town and its mentally draining working around those type of people . Its basically people who are too old to act like children and cause drama . 95% of the staff are amazing wholesome people who care but the small 5% make it unbearable. I know thats everywhere but who knows this next journey would be with other like minded individuals.

It’s not just that way at your place nowadays I’m sure

Yeah man thats true! But this is my second factory job and it was the same thing with my 1st one . I think its just factory jobs where those types get hired at . My others careers where badass but i screwed up back then sadly . Now trying to repair myself to get back into it

For real, not even everyone on ODT is like minded.

Haha idk man. From the personalities Ive experienced in a warehouse setting its nothing like i have experienced in law enforcement or other jobs ive had or even in the outside world. Its only a small number im talking about here , but that small number makes it unbearable to keep going in a factory job stuck in a building where you cant leave . Even if it is for 8 hours those 8 hours seem like a eternity

Haha idk man. From the personalities Ive experienced in a warehouse setting its nothing like i have experienced in law enforcement or other jobs ive had or even in the outside world. Its only a small number im talking about here , but that small number makes it unbearable to keep going in a factory job stuck in a building where you cant leave . Even if it is for 8 hours those 8 hours seem like a eternity
It sucks going to work everyday and reminding yourself if you can survive 4 hours you are half way done and you get an hour to breathe. When you get back you only have 4 more and you are free. Then you repeat and try to survive until Friday to enjoy a day or two only to dread having to return on Monday.

I work in a veteran owned crane repair business and even here we have that small small number of people that aren't like minded.

You interested in a seasonal job in security? Pm me

Back
Top Bottom