• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a new path career brothers.

It sucks going to work everyday and reminding yourself if you can survive 4 hours you are half way done and you get an hour to breathe. When you get back you only have 4 more and you are free. Then you repeat and try to survive until Friday to enjoy a day or two only to dread having to return on Monday.
I was like that for almost a decade at my highly liberal previous job. My worst day with my current is better than the best day at my previous.

Haha idk man. From the personalities Ive experienced in a warehouse setting its nothing like i have experienced in law enforcement or other jobs ive had or even in the outside world. Its only a small number im talking about here , but that small number makes it unbearable to keep going in a factory job stuck in a building where you cant leave . Even if it is for 8 hours those 8 hours seem like a eternity
You only work 8 hours a day and get a hour lunch? Wow, I remember my first part time job. Kubota is hiring and will teach you to weld starting at $20 hr with 20-30 hours a week mandatory and 30 minutes for lunch. Don’t tell anyone you were a deputy though. They set up the welding program at hall county just to have a steady source of help

You only work 8 hours a day and get a hour lunch? Wow, I remember my first part time job. Kubota is hiring and will teach you to weld starting at $20 hr with 20-30 hours a week mandatory and 30 minutes for lunch. Don’t tell anyone you were a deputy though. They set up the welding program at hall county just to have a steady source of help
I remember my first 60-70. Then when my first child was born and I realized there was more to life.

I hate to leave the company where im at . But im starting to see that they are hiring dudes from the wrong side of town and its mentally draining working around those type of people . Its basically people who are too old to act like children and cause drama . 95% of the staff are amazing wholesome people who care but the small 5% make it unbearable. I know thats everywhere but who knows this next journey would be with other like minded individuals.
Exactly why I decided to become self employed at a young age.
I could not stand lazy azz complainers, trouble makers, thieves, perverted deviants, brown nosers and back stabbing narcissists.
If you have the skills start some side gigs at least.

Back
Top Bottom