• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a Phantom 3 or 4 Drone

Thanks to all for the input. While I have gotten some great advice I still have not solved the problem of being unwilling to drop a grand on a toy that may end up in the closet after a few uses.

To solve my concern I have decided to do this. I am going to buy from Costco. I seldom shop there but one of the things I pay them $55 a year for is their no hassle return policy. On Drone's its 90 days. I figure in 90 days I will have figured out the answer to my question and feel good about my purchase or have a path to return it and not look at a $1,000 purchase gathering dust.

So now I have to choose between what they have to offer which is basically the Yuneec Typhoon H or the DJI Mavic, which one would you choose?

Thanks to all for the input. While I have gotten some great advice I still have not solved the problem of being unwilling to drop a grand on a toy that may end up in the closet after a few uses.

To solve my concern I have decided to do this. I am going to buy from Costco. I seldom shop there but one of the things I pay them $55 a year for is their no hassle return policy. On Drone's its 90 days. I figure in 90 days I will have figured out the answer to my question and feel good about my purchase or have a path to return it and not look at a $1,000 purchase gathering dust.

So now I have to choose between what they have to offer which is basically the Yuneec Typhoon H or the DJI Mavic, which one would you choose?

Mavic without a doubt since it's so portable .

Double check on the return policy.

Megawolf Megawolf - I have read through the return policy and believe I am fine. As a matter of fact that's where I found the 90 day limit on Drone's. Is there something specific you would be concerned about.

Megawolf Megawolf - I have read through the return policy and believe I am fine. As a matter of fact that's where I found the 90 day limit on Drone's. Is there something specific you would be concerned about.

I'm glad they allow it, just make sure it covers the drone you're buying. At Sams it was only for one specific drone with all others excluded. Evrywhere else is no return except for a few exceptions ( some even when unopended).

Back
Top Bottom