Survivalist
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Looking for a place I can take a 77 year old veteran deer hunting

Zip Code: 30560

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I know this is for selling guns but trying to find a place I can take my father in-law deer hunting that's pretty flat as he's disabled and can't get around that well I will be there to help him . He's 77 and loved to hunt but it's really hard for him to do what he thinks he can do. If anyone has any place that they can think of please let me know . Thanks for your time.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
When my father became unable to hunt from a stand due to his declining health, he often parked his old truck at the end of the field with his favorite old Winchester 30-30 in the seat beside him. For someone who had hunted most of his adult life, it was more about him getting out of the house and into the "woods" than harvesting a deer. He has been gone from this earth for many years, but I still cherish the time we spent hunting and fishing.

Good of you to take the time to help your father-in-law.

Find a good trail at a WMA and get a folding chair. Have him sit there preferably while folks go into the woods in search of deer. The deer move away from all the activity.

I knew an old guy that did this and he always got a deer if he wanted one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom