• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a place to shoot long range on private land

LordPorter_1

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
23   0
Reaction score
I settled here about 10 years ago after getting out of the Airforce. My passion is shooting and I have struggled meeting long range shooters in my local area. I would be willing to teach what I know, target pests like coyotes or pigs for the land owner, help with building a shooting range etc. I have 6” to 12” steel targets with stands, really everything needed. I am a solid, polite and restpectful guy in my mid 30’s , was raised in the country and I am a Veteran. I am currently a member of a Crawfordville hunt club but I am limited to 300 yards, and it is about 2hrs drive each way making getting down there difficult. I have life long gun safety drilled into my head, from clearing my weapons to never muzzle sweeping and always pointing in a safe direction, I know and understand back drop and I am fully insured. I live in Holly Springs GA 30114, If you are looking for a shooting buddy message me!

Looks like you are in NC, is that right? I think most of us are in GA here but you might find someone up that way. Wish you were closer!

Back
Top Bottom