• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a place to shoot long range on private land

eZshyWb.gif

I tell my wife to run around the house three times, to warm up supper.
LMFAO. If I told my wife that she would remove my scrotum and connected parts with a scalpel. I mean level with the rest of my body. She would even leave a nub to piss out of. Then throw a warmed up box of Chinese food in my face and say there's your dinner you sorry SOB. Woman is meaner that a hornet with ED.

Is it wrong that I want to see that guy take a precision course & for Vess to take a carbine course from cmshoot cmshoot ?
I'll bring the Chick-fil-A, Shep.
There is not difference except for the selection and price of parts. Accuracy is the barrel selection, the BCG and the trigger and ammo Period. You build the two rifles the exact same way. There are no magic tricks to building a accurate rifle or a simple carbine and a carbine can be just a accurate for the first ten or twenty shots if that. It's when the light weight barrels start heating up that their groups start opening up. The gun built for extended accuracy has a immensely heavier and longer barrel most of the time. My own long range AR10 has a 18 inch bull barrel just to make it easier to carry.
The gun being as modular as it is lends it self to a host of different uses. It's what the gun is going to be used for that the selection of parts is different. cmshoot cmshoot can build just as accurate of a rifle as I can I have no doubt in my mind about that. It all boils down to what are you going to do with the gun on what it's built with. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom