• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a place to shoot long range on private land

You guys act like building an AR is some major accomplishment. It's like taking a Bic Pen apart and putting it back together again. If you can't do it then that's ok but don't start barking at the people who can and trying to make a competition out of it. It's just a simple machine, a very, very, very simple machine.

Mickey Mouse be sittin there like
troll-so-hard-mother****ers-wanna-ban-me.jpg

All this talk of MOA and 1900 yard shots and I am over here thinking that I am happy to see the target out passed 100 yards. I am happy just to hit paper at what ever yardage I am shooting. I will lay down the cover fire and y'all can be the snipers when the zombies rise. :behindsofa:
Cover fire don't skeer zombies.

All this talk of MOA and 1900 yard shots and I am over here thinking that I am happy to see the target out passed 100 yards. I am happy just to hit paper at what ever yardage I am shooting. I will lay down the cover fire and y'all can be the snipers when the zombies rise. :behindsofa:

Me too!

At least we are in good hands-considering the insane capabilities of our true Gods of accuracy. We can handle the close-up scrubs that they allow through-just to give us something to do.

Back
Top Bottom