• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a Retired Mod, to proof read before I post

Dis be a family friendly place now. We gots sponsors an ****. Can’t have guys posting pictures of eggshells or memes that have dirt words in em. However post all the half naked women you want.
Hell my memes don't even have censored words and I still get the ban hammer for posting them in brackish waters!
Then I see that same mod liking and commenting on a thread in general discussion where the OP has several F bombs in it.

Dis be a family friendly place now. We gots sponsors an ****. Can’t have guys posting pictures of eggshells or memes that have dirt words in em. However post all the half naked women you want.

The rules didn’t change for sponsors, they’ve been that way for a very long time.

The rules didn’t change for sponsors, they’ve been that way for a very long time.

CF86CE0C-592A-4B3A-B169-F02DCA917F05.jpeg

How many of those were in 2016 and 2017? I just looked and out of 50 warnings only two were from those two years.

Most are from 2018-present.

And then there's a big surge from the 2015 purge I barley survived.

But it seems the mods were chill in 2016-2017.

2018-2019 are my most point productive years. I started applying myself and it paid off.

Anyone that has the rules down pat enough to be a Mod, or any retired Mods, I seriously need a proof reader to help me cease the tide of warnings and spankings I get unintentionally.
Applicants please apply per PM, and per all PM rules.

The key is to always clearly call out an overpriced Glock ad by the seller's exact screen name in any post you make. That way you show you are serious about keeping the site friendly and people will take your posts seriously. Remember list the seller's name and a link to their ad....

The key is to always clearly call out an overpriced Glock ad by the seller's exact screen name in any post you make. That way you show you are serious about keeping the site friendly and people will take your posts seriously. Remember list the seller's name and a link to their ad....

Sound advice

Back
Top Bottom