• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a Retired Mod, to proof read before I post

Dont be skeered.
But I am getting skeered, skeered I'l get busted for guilt by being original OP, when all youse guys dissing the Mods go down.
Mr Mods, should you or any of your MOD Force be offended or bent, over, (notice proper comma placement so as to avoid implications of aggressiveness) this thread OP, disavows any knowledge of these guys actions.
This thread/disc will self-destruct in five/ten seconds.

But I am getting skeered, skeered I'l get busted for guilt by being original OP, when all youse guys dissing the Mods go down.
Mr Mods, should you or any of your MOD Force be offended or bent, over, (notice proper comma placement so as to avoid implications of aggressiveness) this thread OP, disavows any knowledge of these guys actions.
In

Some other members use the abbreviation PBUT haha . Bet some were hoping to never see that again too LOL

Back
Top Bottom