Looking for an AR-10 Lower Receiver & LPK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Mountain Industries

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
I've somehow managed to sway my better half in the direction of another AR, but this time instead of another AR-15 I'm looking in the 308 direction (AR-10). The only downside is that it will be a long project, buying a few parts/pieces at a time. Which also means I'll debate which caliber to build until I buy the barrel/bolt.
To start the project I am looking for a Stripped AR10 Lower and LPK.
Thank you,
-Dmason

I've somehow managed to sway my better half in the direction of another AR, but this time instead of another AR-15 I'm looking in the 308 direction (AR-10). The only downside is that it will be a long project, buying a few parts/pieces at a time. Which also means I'll debate which caliber to build until I buy the barrel/bolt.
To start the project I am looking for a Stripped AR10 Lower and LPK.
Thank you,
-Dmason
I have only been able to get complete AR10 Lowers. I do have DPMS, PSA Rock River and Areo Precision in stock. The PSA is the least expensive at $230.00. I am a FFL dealer and will need a 4473/Background check to complete the transfer.

I have only been able to get complete AR10 Lowers. I do have DPMS, PSA Rock River and Areo Precision in stock. The PSA is the least expensive at $230.00. I am a FFL dealer and will need a 4473/Background check to complete the transfer.

Thank you for the response! I'll try my luck here for a stripped lower, if I don't have any luck I'll keep you in mind. :thumb:

Thank you for the response! I'll try my luck here for a stripped lower, if I don't have any luck I'll keep you in mind. :thumb:
Let me first say there AIN'T nothing cheap about building a AR10. I received an order in from Aero Precision today. I received what is called a Builders Kit which include Striped Lower, Loaded Upper with 15" Hand Guard. These kits run $510.00. I also have a PSA ($220.00) and a DPMS ($395.00) which are complete Lowers. I do have a USED Tennessee Arms Lower (NOT Aluminum) which is $100.00. I purchased it trying to do a inexpensive AR10. I ran around 100 rounds thru the Build before I switched to the Aluminum Lowers. Nothing wrong with it I just prefer to sell Aluminum Lowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom