• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for Can Guidance

You'll understand once you go in why it looks the way it does outside. They have a lot of class 3 guns and stuff inside. Just remember that the prices don't include tax stamp. They will ha e some the best prices you will find and very helpful staff. Ask lots of questions so they can help you with your choice. BTW, it's hard to only own 1 can.

If I had to get a can from QRF and I only had $500 plus tax stamp I would save $50 more and get this:

https://www.quietriotfirearms.com/product_p/scooct9.htm

When I was looking for a 9mm this was one of the best, if not the best one out. I ended up getting an AAC TiRant9 which is a great can as well but it was a lot cheaper at the time. I havent been keeping up with the latest technology, I know a lot of cans today are modulation, multi-caliber, etc but that Octane 9 is a great can.

Just save the extra $150 and get the rugged obsidian 45 . It’s still hailed as the quietest .45 suppressor on earth. As of this moment nobody has taken that claim from them.

Not to mention I watched a person who will remain nameless literally blow out a brand new one on the first day they fired it . I shipped it back to rugged for that person and it was back in 8 days looking brand new .

Cost to the customer : $7.47 for the shipping to rugged . Everything else was free . That’s worth the extra coin

Just save the extra $150 and get the rugged obsidian 45 . It’s still hailed as the quietest .45 suppressor on earth. As of this moment nobody has taken that claim from them.

Not to mention I watched a person who will remain nameless literally blow out a brand new one on the first day they fired it . I shipped it back to rugged for that person and it was back in 8 days looking brand new .

Cost to the customer : $7.47 for the shipping to rugged . Everything else was free . That’s worth the extra coin
How is it for 9mm though? And since it’s 45, would it work for rifle as well?

How is it for 9mm though? And since it’s 45, would it work for rifle as well?
Sounds even quieter on 9mm than on 45 . It will accept 300blk subsonic only but nothing other than that rifle wise .

If you want a do all the hybrid does 9mm all the way to 300 win mag and even 458 socom. So it covers all . All but 22lr .

Back
Top Bottom